We will return to Cummings Skyway on Monday, Jan 9 if the weather cooperates.
From 80 east take the Cummings Skyway exit and go right and stop at the turnout to meet the other painters. We will caravan to the spot. Carol Sutton checked her odometer and found our spot is 2.8 miles from the Cummings Skyway exit from 80. Please rsvp so we how many people to wait for. And check your email or the blog in the morning to see if we have to cancel because of weather conditions.