Cummings Skyway session cancelled because of weather

We will try again on Monday,  Feb 20- we will try to go back to Cummings Skyway. But this time we are going to a site overlooking the strait.  Rain is in the forecast so check the blog to see if it has been cancelled.

We will meet at the exit from 80 at Cummings Skyway.  There is a turnout just after the exit where you can wait for the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment