Cancelled: Cummings Skyway

 We are cancelling this session and we will try again next week.

If the weather holds we will go to Ccummings Skyway. If it is too windy Cummings Skyway will not be a good place and we will go to Lake Anza.  Check the blog in the morning to see the status.

Directions to Cummings Skyway.
Take 80 east and exit at Cummings Skyway. Go right and stop at the first  turnout and wait for the others. We will caravan to the location.

No comments:

Post a Comment