Monday, May 17

Session cancelled: we cannot paint in Mare island because of rain. If there are some of you who would like to stop checking the blog for updates: Become a follower! When you do, you get an e-mail notification in your inbox any time there is a new post, so you don't have to check manually. And if Karen or Rebeca forget to send e-mail updates, you'll be covered.

You just click on the link, and it takes you directly to the blog. To become a follower, scroll down this page and look at the right side. Click on the link that says Follow. All you need to do is give Blogger your e-mail address and click on the confirmation e-mail when they send it to you.

3 comments:

  1. Be prepared for some of the biggest mosquitoes you have seen in awhile, especially if you are in the shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went with Carol Aust about a month ago, I think it was. I tried to paint the St. Peter's Chapel then. I was in the shade across the street and was pestered by them. I got out my bug spray which seemed to help, I didn't get bitten.

    ReplyDelete